Senior Graphic Designer (Contractor) | Google Play
San Francisco, CA 2016–Present
- Lead design and devise concepts for GP gift card campaign promotions to support retail strategies.
- Concept and design consumer-facing assets (ads, posters, in-store signage, fixtures) for GP gift cards around the globe (30 countries).
- Create marketing asset templates and establish brand style guides for GP gift cards.
- Provide creative guidance, implement brand standards, and improve processes.
- Manage projects from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with marketing and brand managers, retail partners, and vendors.
Graphic Designer | Squaretrade
San Francisco, CA 2014–2016
- Created marketing assets (i.e. brochures, store signage, site integration, outdoor marketing, pitch decks and materials) for US and EU retailers.
- Designed collateral for campaign launches, print materials and store graphics for channel partners.
- Oversaw internal branded projects (i.e. brand style guide, visual communications, internal branded logos, and environmental office graphics).
- Update website pages and create marketing emails
- Responsible for working on multiple projects while collaborating with designers, marketing team, copy writers, and creative director.
Lead Graphic Designer | Pottery Barn
San Francisco, CA 2012–2013
- Responsible for designing seasonal campaigns for catalog and e-commerce while collaborating with brand partners.
- Created catalog editorials (catalog front covers, feature spreads and mini catalog "look books"), site assets, direct mail pieces, ads, and graphics.
- Conceptualized and designed editorial style guides, the PB blog "Inside & Out", collaborative campaign collateral, monogrammed PB products, PB credit card collateral, seasonal stylist guides, and graphics for photo shoots.
- Worked on multiple branded internal projects under the WSI umbrella.
- Responsible for managing projects from concept to completion while working closely with the Creative VP, art directors, designers, copy writers and marketing team.
Visuals Graphic Designer (Contractor) | Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
San Francisco, CA 2011–2012
- Designed retail floor set graphics while collaborating with senior management, internal partners and various departments.
- Concept and designed window graphics, in-store collateral and special projects (special retail programs and events, advertising, registry program, business sales collateral, executive presentations).
- Designed and oversaw implementation of store signage and collateral for Williams-Sonoma stores.
- Collaborated with production manager and color correction manager from initial release to final print.
Catalog Production Assistant | West Elm
San Francisco, CA 2010–2011
- Responsible for production of all catalog spreads, including creating layouts, placing images and copy, utilizing style sheets and libraries.
- Updating catalog spreads with merchants/editorial/executive changes and preparing all type files for print.
- Coordinated copy and image production, managed blue-line and layout changes.
- Prepared catalog files for press, type and color release.
- Managed incoming photography and released film to color separator.
- Created templates, maintained photography, archived files, and distributed proofs company wide.
Graphic Designer | World Leaders Travel
San Francisco, CA 2008–2010
- Responsible for design, production and execution of all communications.
- Created brochures, catalogs, direct mail pieces, sales materials, magazine ads, web graphics and online ad campaigns.
- Responsible for researching fonts, imagery, and
- Oversaw production of homepage graphics and weekly e-newsletter.
- Managed production, scheduling, and budgeting.
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Projects include: logo, identity design and branding, print collateral (direct mail pieces, invitations and event collateral, marketing signage), website design, and creative consulting.
Branding & identity
In-store & direct marketing
Catalog & editorial design
Layout & template design
Brand style guides